• Owner of Charles Coker, CPA Accounting firm. • Certified Public Accountant in Virginia since 1987. • Serving over 400 individual income tax clients and 50 business clients • Taught accounting classes at Marymount University and Knoxville College • Volunteer Auditor for First Baptist Church, Alexandria • Fulfills yearly Continuing Professional Education CPA requirements
Professional memberships and certifications: • Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Virginia
• American Institute of CPAs (AICPA) • Virginia Society of CPAs: Peer Review,Technology Committees
• Northern Virginia Apartment Association member • Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) • Finance Committee, First Baptist Church of Alexandria • Washington Association of Money Managers • Washington Society of Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA) Education: • US Navy, Interior Communications Engineer, 1964-1967 • Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of Tennessee, 1974, majoring in accounting and computer science • Continuing education in accounting, financial analysis, and computer science.
Relationship manager Bank of America Relationship Manager is responsible for developing and managing business and consumer banking relationships in accordance with FCBs core values and prescribed sales process in an assigned area.
Business Banker at Wells Fargo Bank. Responsible for sales of financial products and services, referring clients to loan and investment service specialists. Acquire new relationships, evaluate client’s financial needs and recommend products to meet their needs. Process and close Home Equity Loan, Auto Loan, and Personal / Business Loan applications.
Sr. Loan Officer Global Financial Mortgage Building reports with clients to best analyze their financial situations. Determine and recommend the approval of real estate loans
Many years of accounting experience including five years as Experience with merchant and payroll services. Analyzing Budget reports, sales and projections for customers.
Professional memberships and certifications:
Arlington independent Media Register
Bachelor Business Administration, University of Reno Nevada
Franz Tamayo UniversityLa Paz Bolivia - Comercial Engineer.
Startup Business AED Arlington Economic Development. Arlington VA
Income Tax Preparation
Alexandria West End Business Association
Our satisfied clients testimonials include:
INCOME TAX PREPARATION
• Thanks for all the follow up; you have been great!"
• "The Cokers are a miracle in our lives. You can quote us!"
• My wife and I were pleased with the preparation and filing our returns, and the professionalism displayed by Mr. Coker and his staff."
• "Cannot thank you enough for your advice and assistance. We are indebted and grateful and will continue to recommend you to all our friends."
• "The guy I use is Charles Coker. He is top notch when it comes to taxes."
•"Thank you for our professionalism, and for taking care of us."
• "[You're]the best CPA Santa ever brought for attorneys!"
• "Charles has done taxes for all of us who travel for years. He is direct and prompt. I can not recommend anyone better to provide the "travel" expertise compared to Charles Coker"
• "Your service was/is amazing! Charles, you are a miracle worker! Much thanks from a 'new' long-term customer!"
• "I've been coming here for years and have always been very pleased."
• "It was due to the skill and expertise of you and your staff that I am paying substantially lower amount in taxes over the past two years."
• "Really appreciate the Saturday hours & friendly, competent service!"
• "The numbers are terrific, you are definitely a 'keeper'" • "You provided me with prompt service and I was very pleased with the timeliness with which you prepared my tax return"
• "Always great staff & service"
• "I feel so much better after having talked to Mr. Coker. He put me at ease and let me know that my problems were not as great as I thought. I recommend him highly."
•"Thank you for your support and the extra effort you put forth for all your clients. It is much appreciated."
• "You have been such a delight to work with, and I hope we have the chance to do so again sometime soon."
• "I would recommend [Coker] to anyone serious about running a tight ship. He is fair and his prices are reasonable. He does a thorough job. He has been entrusted to do the personal finances of my partners and I. He has saved us a great deal of money and steered us away from financial mistakes."
• " I would like to express my admiration for the excellent services provided by Coker. Your understanding of our needs, expert advice and prompt response to our problems have been an invaluable service to our organization."
GOVERNMENT CONTRACTOR SUPPORT
• " I feel like the quality of our responses [to proposal] is second to none. I appreaciate your efforts."
• "Thanks for everything. You have made this negotiation a success by your due diligence and great responses to the [governemnt] and our time critical needs." • "Thank you so much for your work on this project. You did a spectacular job - whether or not I get the contract!" • "During the Small Business Administration 8(a) application process we received excellent services from Coker and achieved our certification. We greatly appreciate your prompt services and outstanding support."
Charles Coker, CPA 5100 Leesburg Pike, Suite 100 Alexandria, VA 22302